ABOUT THE EVENT
About Sea Japan - Biggest Maritime Event in Japan
Every two years Japan’s shipbuilding and shipping industry gathers together at Sea Japan to showcase the very latest in marine technology and to meet and do business with their partners and suppliers from around the world.
Comprising of a large exhibition, a high-level international conference, technical seminars, ship visits, and networking events, it ranks among the key maritime exhibitions held around the world.
The focus is on advanced marine technology such as fuel efficiency, environmental protection, the use of IoT and the development of autonomous ship operations. Sea Japan will provide you with the perfect opportunity to expand your business in Japan, so please contact us to discuss various exhibiting and sponsorship options.
Furthermore, online tools have become a solution to challenges under the COVID-19 pandemic. New online programmes, Webinars and Business Matchmaking will be available at Sea Japan 2022.
- Show Name
- Sea Japan 2022
- 20 April – 22 April 2022
- Tokyo Big Sight, East Hall 5 & 6
- Informa Markets Japan Co Ltd
Special Supporter The Nippon Foundation
- Supporters (Forecast)
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Japan Coast Guard, The Japanese Shipowners' Association, Japan Federation of Coastal Shipping Associations,
The Shipbuilders' Association of Japan, The Cooperative Association of Japan Shipbuilders, Japan Ship Exporters' Association, The Japan Shipping Exchange, Inc.,
Japan Ship Machinery and Equipment Association, Japan Passengerboat Association, Japan Long Course Ferry Service Association, JETRO
- 20,000 (Forecast)
- Exhibitor Categories
- Shipbuilders, Ship Repairers, Ship Designs Ship Machinery and Equipment, Computer Systems & Software, Port Authorities, Finance, Insurance, Associations & Organisations, Ship Registry, Trading Companies, Publications, Others
- Exhibition Size
- 500 Exhibitors (Forecast)